RULES & GUIDELINES
- Articles should be a maximum of 800 words.
- Charts, graphs, infographics, statistical charting, podcasts, surveys and quotes maybe included.
- After publication, all authors are highly encouraged to share their article through their social media platforms.
- Articles submitted must be the final copy, fully edited and proofed for grammar and concept with zero errors.
- Provide a suggested title for your article. The editors may alter titles for marketing or communications purposes.
- Articles must be original and must not have been published previously or be under consideration by another publication.
- Please include a high-quality digital picture no smaller than 500×500 px when you submit your article along with your name and title.
- Please do not send a separate document with a bio or resume. You may include a max 70-word bio with your article where you can include a company biographie. Please include the company/personal biographie at the end of your article.
- Advertorial, promotional or commercial articles will not be accepted. Articles cannot be an advertisement, press release, promotional material, or include excessive self-promotion. Only articles that are educational and informative in nature will be considered.
WHO SHOULD WRITE
HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONERS & PROFESSIONALS
HEALTH & MEDICAL & THERMAL HOTEL
INSURANCE AGENTS & BROKERS
REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
EDUCATION IN MEDICAL TOURISM
2, rue du Gabian MC Principality of Monaco 98000 MONACO